понедельник, 2 ноября 2020 г.

Produce An Exclusive Lofi Hiphop Chill Music











About:

Lo-fi Production

All Production Are exclusive, made specially for your order with much love care and inspiration. I'm not using any templets or re-selling beat. each track is made from scratch.





Link For My Works:

https://tomdavidproduction.wixsite.com/lofkartel





This Production Great For:

✔️ Rappers & Singers

✔️️ Lo-fi Streaming Channel

✔️ Study

✔️ Spa & Cosmetics

✔️ Shops & Bars Background Music



Bulk Bundle [Commercial/Streaming]

  • 3 Beats For 130$
  • 10 Beats For 370$
  • 20 Beats For 700$
  • 30 Beats For 900$
  • Including Mixed Set 0.5-3 Hours [Looped]



Important!

I'm not sending "demo before order" since i don't believe in this method. good things take time and making a short demo that show you 5% of my skills isn't the right way . in order to know for real that you like my production you need to give me my time and set the order. if you still wont like it at the end , I will fully refund you without delays (:

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So I bout around $700 in bulk form this gentleman, and boy am I pleased, if you love original Lofi tracks this guy builds it from the ground up, creating an original custom Lofi track that you own and if you upload it to YouTube you wont get copy claimed! Overall the seller Tomdavidson knows what he is doing and if you ever need nay edits this guy will happily do them, you wont be disappointed buying music form him since this guy its a professional! 10/10 - 5star -Outstanding work!

Seller's Response:

wow thank you so much!!! it was my plesure (:

Seller's Response:

Tom is an excellent, patient, and versatile musician. He was able to finish my order before the deadline and he exceeded my expectation. Working with him is a breeze and I'm more than satisfied with the final product. Cheers, Tom!

Seller's Response:

thank you my friend!! it was pleasure to work with you! good luck with the songs (:

:

Absolutely fantastic!! Really happy with the production, amazing guy, phenomenal musical ear and delivery. Thank you so so much!! :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий