понедельник, 2 ноября 2020 г.

Produce A Beat, Remix, Or Full Song











About:

I will personally create a banger hip-hop, r&b, or lofi beat for you. We will chat before-hand what you want the beat to sound like, the style you're going for, and if you have vocals you would like to be mixed in. I will keep a producer tag at the beginning and you are welcome to post it anywhere, as long has you keep (prod. Ian Crumley) in the title. 

Reviews


:

Absolutely the best producer I found so far on fiverr! Worked with me every step of the way to get me a product I liked while suggesting things to help improve the outcome. Honestly and genuinely 10/10 and will use again!

:

My man produces fire beats! He did exactly what I asked him for multiple revisions and created a killer beat! Thank you bro I only can recommend his work

:

Perfect! made the perfect beat

:

Damn youve got tallant. gave him a shit recording and made it a jam!!!!

:

Brooo! That beat slapped! strait fire




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий