воскресенье, 1 ноября 2020 г.

Provide 102 Meditation Music Tracks Commercial Free











About:

First and Foremost, thank you for clicking on my gig and furthermore, thank you for your interest :).



---Lifetime Commercial Rights
---



102
ROYALTY-FREE TRACKS



102 Professionally composed Music Tracks. Each track is 1-2 hours long.  This is almost 200 hours of music, with commercial license for 35.00



✓Use it on any Platform

✓Resell it (NO RESELL ON FIVERR)

✓Never receive a Copyright strike

✓HQ audio in both WAV and MP3 files
✓Solfeggio Frequencies

✓Various Hz Frequency
✓Nature, Rain, Flute, Piano, Chimes, Water, Ocean Etc.

✓Sleep, Rest, Relax, Study, Meditation, OBE

✓Binaural



Each track is about 1.5 gigs meaning this package is about 150 gigs total :).



Samples here:

https://soundcloud.com/gabriella-starbrite

Not all the music in the soundcloud is in this package, I have 4 music packages, and the soundcloud has a little bit of all the packages.

Reviews


:

Great experience with this seller. Before ordering the gig I messaged her, because I had some questions to be answered. She replied really quickly and was extremely helpful and kind. The delivery was also pretty fast. I am very satisfied. The music is of very good qualitiy as far as I can tell. If I need such a product again, I surely come back here! Thank you very much! :)

:

I love the music a lot. Serraphine answered all my questions almost instantly and delivered really speedy. Listen to her demo tracks. The quality speaks for itself. I can only recommend it!

:

What an incredible experience! She delivered in a few hours and answered all my questions with the greatest sympathy and quickly. It far exceeded my expectations, I will definitely go back! If you have any doubts do not hesitate you will not regret it! Thank you so much Serraphine!

:

Great experience with the purchase. I actually ended up purchasing multiple packages and I am extremely satisfied with the content I received. Will definitely do business again. I absolutely recommend Serraphine for other prospective buyers. Thank you and keep up the great work!

:

Amazing she reacted very fast and is nice talking to her. I recommend you to buy it from here. Definitely, I will buy soon from her Again, thanks again. Namasté




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий