воскресенье, 29 ноября 2020 г.

Ghost Produce Psytrance For You











About:

Hi!



Are you looking for an easy and fast way to kickstart your career in the psytrance industry?





This is the fastest way to have and release your own tracks .Very cheap, quick, and extremely reliable!



I've been producing music professionally for the past 10 years. And I have experience producing several kind of EDM like: Trance, psytrance, deep house, techno, tech house, Progressive trance, trap, Hitech and more.



I'll give you the opportunity to make your ideas come to live by creating your music.



I work with:



 - construction of complete tracks

 - small ideas for you to continue building

 - finishing tracks. If you have songs that you can't finish, I'll help you!



INFO:

PLEASE SEND A REFERENCE SONG THAT YOU LIKE. I work best this way so I have direction.

Reviews


:

Ok bro, I'll get back to you in a few days when I have the vocals ready without the background noise. And a composition.

:

Really profesional. Great communication, great work. Met all my requests and made an excellent work, and on time. The arrangement, the sounds and the mix & master are high level!

:

Amazing work, very easy to work with and got the project done faster then the completion date, I will be ordering again

:

Perfect communication, my wishes were implemented perfectly. The delivery was also faster than expected. I will buy again :)

:

It was great working with the seller!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий