пятница, 27 ноября 2020 г.

Be Your Hip Hop Producer











About:

About this gig



You have an idea of a track and you order this gig. What comes next? 



Sample this old recording? Create a unique atmosphere? Whatever...



This idea will be turned into meaningfull high quality piece of music. Based on your preferences and wishes I will provide the processed material which you will be satisfied with. 



  • Fast delivery (2days max.)
  • Mixed and mastered track
  • You will have exclusive rights 
  • Based on your preferences



Who am I



I am working jazz musician. Worked with rappers from different parts of the world for 3 years. I have enough experience to bring your musical idea to life. Spent many years learning jazz and classical music theory, mastering piano and other intruments playing skills in order to convert your thoughts into music in 1 day. 



If you are looking for someone who will understand you and give you what you want, if you seek fresh sound. Welcome. I would be really interested to work with you. 



  1. Send me a message to chat about your project
  2. Order the Gig or Custom Offer
  3. I will do the rest

Reviews


:

The artist understood very fast what I needed, communication was good and result is great ! I will not hesitate to work Mr Beat again in the future :)

:

Awesome mix ! I'm very pleased with end result, Mr. Beat is very professional and talented. Good communication. I'll be back :)

:

very very talented and efficient producer

:

great work again

:

Excellent. Will definitely use again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий