среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

Create Original Background Music











About:

Hi. My name is Yaroslav. I'm a music producer



I've completed more than 150 orders on Fiverr



I'm ready to help you right now :)



For your project I'll provide:



  • Music Creation
  • Sound editing
  • Vocal tuning



You will get:



  • Royalty free music
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Exclusive License
  • Non-Exclusive License
  • Wave, Mp3, Flac, Ogg
  • 16bit, 24bit, 32bit
  • 44100hz, 48000hz



Also, I'll provide:



  • EDM 
  • IDM
  • Electronica
  • Electro
  • Folk
  • Acoustic 
  • Corporate 
  • Piano Music
  • Guitar Music
  • Drum and Bass 
  • Breakbeat
  • House 
  • Deep House
  • Progressive House
  • Trap
  • Techno 
  • Minimal 
  • Minimal Techno 
  • Downtempo 
  • Chillout
  • Cinematic
  • Ambient
  • Hip Hop
  • Funk
  • Pop
  • Rock
  • Soul
  • R&B
  • Jazz
  • Blues
  • Classical 
  • Orchestral 
  • Experimental 
  • Holiday & Seasonal 
  • Music For Children 
  • Music For Your Song
  • Chiptune
  • Synthpop
  • Lo-Fi
  • Other



IMPORTANT!



If you want to get your order faster and comfortable, please, follow the next steps:



  1. Contact me before you'll create an order
  2. Tell me more about your project
  3. Send me an example of music (reference track)
  4. How many seconds of music do you need
  5. How many time I'll have for creating music (deadline)



Also, I have many ready-made tracks. I'll provide you them within a few minutes



I'll work until you're satisfied :)

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий