среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

Be Your Music Producer For Only 20 Dollars











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!



Hi, my name is Emiliano Di Fiori. For +6 years I've been dedicated to music production and sound technician. I have my own home studio and I do most of my work there.



I can produce: Pop, Rock, Reggae, Hip Hop, Reggaeton, EDM, Music for commercials, videogames or movies.


You will have to provide me with any music reference or video, or share your idea and consult with me before ordering.



Software I use: FL Studio 20

Mixer I use: Behringer x18 



Packages:



Basic - 4 instruments and 2:00 min length. This package is for simple songs, that do not require many instruments.
Standard - 10 instruments and 3:30 min length. This package is for complete but not complex songs, like songs for an album.
Premium - Full production with all real instruments. Stems/Multitrack included. This package is for songs worthy of being heard on the radio. If you're looking for that, this is the package you should order.


You will receive an HQ track (.WAV 48kHz/24bit), mixed and mastered.



All packages include Commercial Use whenever the corresponding credits are granted to me.




Contact me today to start on your next project!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am thousand percent happy with the delivery of this Seller. He went the extra mile to deliver. I am really happy with this seller. Are you looking for someone who will listen, is available to modify the delivery to suit your need and oh my God exceptional drums...This is your guy! Sincere thanks emidifiori.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I really appreciate it! :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing delivery again from Emidifiori. Am a happy, and grateful buyer from this seller. Look no further if you need a producer for your music. Am already preparing for my next order. THANK YOU Emiliano!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, I really appreciate it :)

Seller's Response:

Always so nice to work with Emiliano, really responsive during the whole order process, constantly keep me updated and deliver satisfying music production.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий