среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

Exclusive Music Production For You In Any Genre











About:

Hi!



My name is Vladislav. I'm here to make music for your next awesome project!



Why me?



Before going to Fiverr, I produced music for media creators like YouTubers, marketing agencies, businesses, film makers, TV, radio, etc. My music is trusted by 700+ clients worldwide. Some of them are Moonshot Cosmetics, Oriflame, Midea Group Corporation, Golbon, Luxoft, IQOS, and others.



I also make beats and instrumentals for independent musicians and artists. So, if you are a singer or rapper and you're looking for a custom beat, hire me now!



Besides the composing and production, the mixing and mastering is mandatory for modern music. So, I guarantee that the final mix will sound great on any speakers and sound systems.



I'm a music producer with 9 years experience. Mastered all the tools to create the music that you really want.

My goal there is to work with people directly, to make music that will resonant with your project, its goal and mood.



Please, describe your project as detailed as possible. This will help to avoid any miscommunication during the work. Contact me if you have any questions before submitting to my gig. Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is one of the best of Fiverr, undoubtedly! He has got great knowledge about world music and did a great job on my tracks. Will be back again for sure :)

:

Thanks, man. I appreciate it :)

:

Again a great experience working with Vladislav !!! an EXCLUSIVE job !!!

:

A super job !!! Thanks a lot!!!

:

Very nice to work with you again. Magnificent and exclusive productions !! Thank you very very much.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий