четверг, 12 ноября 2020 г.

Delete Vocals And Play Karaoke Song Of Any Track











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG!! 



Searching a really good produced karaoke track without vocals? I can help you with this special work. I'm a professional musician + mix/master engineer with more than19 years of experience in playing instrumental songs of all genres.

You send your file to me or the title and artist, then I make a short DEMO, so you can hear whats possible and I can give tipps, how to optimize the new instumental song.



  1. BASIC: my basic price. That's like most sellers do for $5 ( BUT I use NEW RX8 advanced Editor for Industrial Studios ) but quality of all sellers who do that way, can have artifacts depending on the song when vocals are stereo + reverb ! NOT always high quality but if you use it for a party or so it is ok. Try your personal FREE DEMO before you order !!
  2. STANDARD: Using NEW RX8 + EQs, plus new 2-3 instrumental tracks on top. (Drums, Bass, Synth) up to 240 sec. Sounds better than 1)


  3. PREMIUM $30: Best version in this GIG played from scatch + mix/master but only 4 INSTRUMENSTS 185 sec



All GIGs as wave + mp3 



You need better quality for studio+ 95% original sounds? Look my other KARAOKE GIGs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Magnus delivered exactly as I needed! I asked for a trimmed down version of a 1980s song so I could re-mix it using new music. He added a level of detail I hadn't heard in the original. Fantastic job!

:

Thank you for your very fair payment

: :

Great.. Thanks.

:

Great... Thanks.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий