пятница, 20 ноября 2020 г.

Harmonize And Do Full Arrangement On Your Vocal Track











About:

Hi, my name is Felicia and I will re-arrange/re-harmonize any vocal track you send to its optimum potential. I have played music my whole life and done music production, arrangement and performance.



Through my influences across different genres, I am not biased about re-arranging songs a certain way. I will be listening closely to what a song needs and work closely with you to achieve your potential.



So how does it work? You can watch the video above, but here's some guidance:

  • Send your 60 seconds vocal track on ANY song without background music
  • Let me know your preference: full acapella arrangement or combination of instruments/vocals
  • I will take a listen and discuss my initial ideas and workflows. You are welcome to comment and give inputs
  • Depending on the package you choose, I will arrange, record, mix, and master the full arrangement of the song.



I'll guarantee quality and personalized arrangement every time. No 2 songs are ever the same!



I am dedicated to give quality service every time, so feel free to place an order now!

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий