вторник, 10 ноября 2020 г.

Produce Trance House And Techno For You











About:

Hi, welcome to my profile.

my name is jan and i have been producing electronic music for over 10 years now.

my main style is trance, house and techno.



Here I offer you my experience and creativity.

do you need a bassline or a beat?

Or would you prefer a remix or a complete production?



Tell me your wishes and together we will find the right way.



best regards

Jan

Reviews


:

To Work with Jan is so easy. Once again, he did a lot better than I expected. He is really a genius. For me the best producer on fiverr! Thanks a lot for your amazing work again!

:

Great working with this guy

:

Great job yet again

:

Excellent work. Just what we discussed

:

He did a very good work. The final track is amazing! :-)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий