четверг, 26 ноября 2020 г.

To Be Your Producer, The Best You Ever Had











About:

Hi! my name is Josh and I am a musician, songwriter, producer, whatever you need haha.


I studied music for many years and adopted a passion for production and compose, which I have also been doing for a long time.


I compose in all the genres and styles you need, whether for your work as an artist, YouTube videos, audiovisual projects (short films, commercials, movies, etc.), video games, animations, series, anime, cartoons, or any other project that you may have in mind.


I will be happy to work with you, thanks for reading this far and keep enjoying fiverr! ;)




Reviews


:

Very creative and friendly producer. He is gonna give you his best. super fast*

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий