четверг, 19 ноября 2020 г.

Be Your Music Producer, Remixer Or Ghost Producer











About:

Please Contact Me Before Ordering



Custom Orders Available to meet Your Needs and Budget.



I Produce Clean, Professional Music. High Attention to Detail, Musical Elements and Quality.



I Will Make an Original song or Remix in your Requested Style (House, Hip Hop, Trap, EDM & More) using your Reference Tracks. I am happy to send you samples of my previous work.



To Give You the Best Result I Encourage Feedback and Suggestions.



- You Get Full Rights

- Track Stems Available at No Extra Cost

- Unlimited Instruments

- Professional Music Production

- Any Genre (EDM, Hip Hop, House, Pop, Retro & More)

- Fast Delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am in love with this newest track. Pieter helped me a lot and his ideas made this track 100x better-sounding. I look forward to working with him again, he is very talented.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

I want what I want and pieterpym delivers it every time. 24 hrs of quick responses and demos to get the sounds I wanted. By far exceptionally great service and expertise.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Pieter was on a mission and did an amazing amount of work in a short period of time. Thanks Pieter really appreciate it. Are you ready for the next one? ;)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий