суббота, 28 ноября 2020 г.

Compose Epic Cinematic Music For Your Movie Or Video Game











About:

Please contact me before make order!!!



If you order a lot of 3 or more tracks, you will get a nice discount!)))



My name is Yurii Radko and I am a music composer, arranger and transcriber from Ukraine. I am experienced in track composing, sheets, arrangement and transcription making, and creative projects manager and organizer. 



Hi, I'm recognized for my orchestral soundtracks and my electronic soundscapes. I'm also a sound designer and performer, with an impressive experience in multiple styles and instruments. 

You can hear my music on youtube channel Double Blast (my project). I create compositions combining classical music with pop&rock and also movie soundtracks. I love writing epic orchestral and dramatic piano music.



My composition:



https://soundcloud.com/double-blast



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU9hHoR5KRU6Vv8RSqckK6qLL-teETMNP



What I suggest in this gig?



  • Original compositions for your Video, Films, Games, Weddings, and Spots
  • Cinematic orchestra
  • Dramatic piano
  • Epic orchestra
  • Motivation music
  • Orchestral cover
  • Sound design



Please contact me before make order!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Even it was hard to describe a specific feeling music should provide- he did an overly amazing job and did more than expected! Will definitely buy again - one of the most talented artist here!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!)

Seller's Response:

This was by far the best experience i've had on this platform. Not only was he incredibly talented, he took my very detailed scope and interpreted our objective perfectly and in very little time turned around an amazing musical piece. Very highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Yurri is a talented musician, that understands your needs and requests for the project. He brings his heart into music, so you and your audience can feel the right emotions. He is also a great person and I fully recommend him. Thanks Yurri and well done!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий