среда, 11 ноября 2020 г.

Record A Realistic Midi Orchestra











About:

Have you written a song and would like to enrich it with an orchestral section, but you don't have the necessary budget for a real one? 

With my services, you can have an incredible and realistic orchestra, without having to pay high values for a real one.



This is what I offer:



  • I will record an orchestra using Logic Pro X and professional Virtual Instruments.

- You have to provide me MIDI Files or Sheet music. If you don't provide them, you need an arrangment and it will have additional costs.

  • I'll provide the files in high standard quality (24 bits 44100 hz) but I also can work on any higher quality if needed: 48000 hz and above with no extra cost.
  • Consultations and advice on how to improve your song with no extra cost.
  • I can mix and master your song with the orchestra for only 40$



-

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was great, the orchestra he created for my song sounds very real ! Definitely recommend if your looking for orchestra for your song or for a film project your working, I look forward working with Riccardo in the future! Appreciate you !

Seller's Response:

Seller communicated right away. Always responded to all of my requests. He understood my requirements and took great care to provide excellent feedback with a beautiful artistic perspective. I would use him over and over again. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Riccardo executed beautiful professional work executed with effective communication. I am absolutely using his services again.

:

Thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий