четверг, 19 ноября 2020 г.

Produce A Viral Track Like Sony And Universal Music











About:

Here to provide you a viral label ready ghost-production.



My name is Miza and with over 2.000.000.000+ total views (2B+) on YouTube, I can provide you a worldwide hit.



Why should you choose me?

I released myself under labels like Sony Music, Spinnin' Records, NCS, Trap Nation, Tribal Trap and many more big labels.



I've worked with/for some of the biggest artists in the music scene right now.



What do I provide?



1. Track Composition

2. Mix & Mastering

3. Stems/ Separated files

4. Songwriting

5. Vocal Production

6. 100% | Exclusive Master



I will also guide you by giving you lots of advices based on my own experience.

Reviews


:

Returning client to miza, created an amazing unique final track to the ideas and reference I gave him. Best communication ever and HIGHLY recommend

:

He is sooo goood at what he does!!! I even gave him an job which would've classified for a higher paying gig but he went through with it anyways. He has very fast and effective communication and a super nice person. Will always comeback to him for more. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

:

This was the second time that I worked with Miza and I am very satisfied once again. The production that he delivered sounds amazing. Besides that Miza is a great person as well as very responsive. I will definitely order his service again!

:

Amazed!! by what mizaofficial produced. I gave a very brief description to follow and put his creativity to work. The final mix was perfect, will definitely be hitting him up again.

:

Miza did an AMAZING job making a track using some custom samples of mine. He far exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend this seller!! Easy to work with and quick turnaround too. Thank you!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий