среда, 25 ноября 2020 г.

Producer A Chillhop Style Beat And Or Lofi For Anyone











About:

Hello, my name's Jim. I'm a music producer and a multi instrumentalist with over 10 years of experience in live performance and studio work.



I will produce quality sounds in the genres:



  • Hip-Hop
  • LO-FI
  • Future bass / Pop trap



I will try my best to follow your directions and give you a satisfying end product. You can send me a reference track from other artists with the sound you're looking for or we can discuss original ideas to find something unique for you. 





I'm a professional type and I make sure ever sound and beat is perfect. I will work on each order until you're completely satisfied with it.



Feel free to contact me with any questions.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Amazing work and sick production, will definitely go back!

:

Great Producer, delivers what you ask for

:

Amazing work as always!

:

Perfect as always!

:

very good communication




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий