суббота, 28 ноября 2020 г.

Compose Epic Orchestral Trailer Music For Your Projects











About:

>>>Just 100$ for One minute of Professional trailer track<<<



I will write epic orchestral trailer music with the best sounding sample libraries in the world.


In this gig I offer:


  • Original Compositions for your Video, Films, TV, Games, Weddings, and Podcasts
  • Epic Orchestral Accompaniment for any song.
  • New Cinematic Orchestral Arrangements


I current use Cubase 10 PRO, so if you also need the project or MIDI file, just let me know. Any questions or custom orders, please send me a message. 



Let's make it work!



Copyright Information



I will give full ownership of the track for just an extra payment of USD 50$ 

Reviews


:

Thanks for that work - that was fun. Super talented producer and good on delivery. Perfect communication, fine in revisions and super smart. Thanks

:

Great producer, on point, after 1 completed job he knows exactly what I want and how I need the files. Amazing workflow we have. Thank you.

:

Amazing producer, great work again. THanks for the revision policy and fast delivery. Top notch service.

:

great work👍🏻

:

Thanks for your great work again.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий