среда, 11 ноября 2020 г.

Record Handpan And Ambient Music











About:

I will record my hand pan, and add ambience to my tracks, these things are great for meditative videos, or documentaries 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Breathtaking emotional beautiful loooove it! Excellent and professional talented guy! Will order more! Dont wait hire this guy!

:

Super easy and super super fast. Only downside is the key of the track has to be the same key as handpan but with some autotune i think we will have some magic! <3

:

Excellent tune, better than I had hoped for, great work, easy communication.

:

Simply amazing high quality handpan audio. Quick turnaround time. Great communication. 100% professional work. You can trust mikeyveit!

:

Awesome to work with hope I get to work with again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий