четверг, 19 ноября 2020 г.

Make 8 Bit Version For Any Song You Want











About:

Welcome to my GIG,

This gig is for turning original songs to a 8-bit version. 

I will make you the highest-quality, best-arranged product just for you.

By selecting the "Music sheet" Extra you will get a transcribed tab of the song in PDF or GUITAR PRO (GP 5/6/7).



About me : 

- I am professional music composer and teacher. I make metal and rock music, instrumental trap and rap beats and other music genres. I've been making music for many years.



Believe me, you won't get disappointed.

Contact me if you have any further questions, Thank you in advance.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you! This is awesome! =D

:

My pleasure :D

:

Really good product!

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий