четверг, 12 ноября 2020 г.

Compose Anything With Orchestra











About:

>>>Only $50 for a minute of ORIGINAL music<<<



What you have to do:
1. Place the order
2. Give me information about what you want me to compose
3. Receive composition, complete order and add review



Hi, my name is Iliya Ryakhovskiy. I am a music composer and music producer and have been working here on fiver since 2014. I wrote hundreds of pieces throughout all my gigs in every style or genre you can think of. If you are looking for film music or film score, epic music, trailer music, game music, you found the right person for the job. I have also produced music for soundtrack, backing tracks, EDM, jingles, music video, music production, gaming music, wedding music and more. If my music does not satisfy, I will cancel the order and have your money returned guaranteed. If you have any questions let me know.



Gig Extras:

 - Separate tracks and stems +$20

 - Sheet music +$95

 - Midi File +$20

 - Commercial right copyright document +$50

 - All Rights copyright document +$100



Reviews


:

Wow! This man is a beast. I go down on my knees to thank God for giving him such a gift which he selflessly shares with the world. May the world say Amen.

:

Absolutely incredible collaboration. The spirit and heart that is communicated with the music is glorious. I love it. Great experience. I can't wait to work on the next track.

:

This being the second time having engaged, 'Ziomamusic' as a 'Work for Hire' has again delivered a quality track via my visual description to a tee. Great work!

:

I was looking for an Epic motivated sound to be produced. Great communication. Delivered on the timeline. Very impressed with this first piece, and will be looking forward to collaborating on other pieces in the future!

:

I always have a great experience working with Iliya. he understands music and composing so well. on this song he took my work and made it better.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий