воскресенье, 1 ноября 2020 г.

Create A Cinematic Orchestral Song Or Any Style For You











About:

●      Please contact me BEFORE ordering. This way, we can be sure you receive the best results!



Hi! My name is Farhad and I am a full-time composer, producer, and audio engineer and I'm here to create Epic and Professional music for you.

 

I will compose, produce, mix and master an original music that can be used in your Film, Trailer, Video Game, or other media projects. No matter what mood or genre you’re hoping to capture, I’ll help you set the scene.

Genres included:

  1. Cinematic Orchestral
  2. Hip Hop
  3. Synthwave
  4. Chillout
  5. Pop
  6. Rock/Metal
  7. EDM
  8. World Music





No Delivery Before Your Approval!

Reviews


:

I liked the response speed and availability, he was willing to change the sounds until I was satisfied. Pleased to work with him, will probably buy again!

:

Very professional artist. Well communication and super quality delivery. Thanks for the collaboration. He is good !

:

Great and I mean great work! Coming back for a 4th time! highly recommended. He made everything perfect.

:

Very professional artist. Well communication and super quality delivery. Thanks for the collaboration.

:

Amazing producer and nice communicative seller. Amazing experience. Thank you Faraj.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий