четверг, 26 ноября 2020 г.

Produce Copyright Free Professional Music











About:

Looking for music for your Commercial Video, Youtube Channel, Vocal Coaching or for ANYthing else?
I can produce you both digital and acoustic sounding music in the following styles:

  • R&B,

  • Lo-Fi,

  • Trap, Latin - EDM,

  • Basshouse, Rock,

  • Jazz,

  • Smooth background / static music,

  • Dubstep and Riddim,

  • Hip-Hop,

  • Liquid DnB.
The music I produce is unique, copyright-free and CAN be used for commercial purposes.

Reviews


:

I felt it easy to have conversations with András and at the same time, the whole process was mature and professional. The pricing and the timing worked precisely, I wish I could start work with him earlier before. I strongly recommend this guy💪

: : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий