воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Record A Original Metal Instrumental For You











About:

I will record an whole instrumental for your needs mainly in the genre of Metal.

I am able to write in various styles and can adapt to your wishes.

All of my instrumentals are written for your specific requests that means no premade songs.



My drums are simulated with programs such as Ezdrummer 2 / Superior Drummer. 

My Guitars and Bass are recorded with a splitter into an Axe FX II so that the sound can be readjusted for your needs afterwards.

Additionally to that I use professional libraries such as Kontakt and Omnisphere for additional sounds.

If you purchase the stems for additional 5$ then you will recieve all of the single files for your own mixing purposes and are able to readjust the sound completely via techniques such as reamping.

(DI Signal, Drum Midi , Seperate Tracks )




The sheet notation of the guitars is done with Guitar Pro so you will recieve an GP file and a PDF file of the notation .

Furthermore I will mix and master your song once the recording is finished.



If you have any specific questions about my work then please let me know 



Reviews


:

Everything was great!

:

Very talented. Gave him a direction and he nailed it. Super great communication and delivered faster than promised. Solid!

:

Seller did a spectacular job, he was super fast and responsive, and delivered exactly what I asked. Friendly, polite and talented, I have no words to describe how happy I am with the song. I definitely recommend and will work again

:

Very talented, professional and has the best communication. Extremely satisfied with this order!!!

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий