воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Make Electronic Music For You











About:

Im offering full production of your ideas and needs:



  1. Electronic music instrumentals
  2. Film scores
  3. Soundscapes
  4. Mixing and mastering 


How does it all work? Well, its simple - describe me what you need in as much detail as possible and thats it!



A small part of my works:



https://soundcloud.com/lesovas



Reviews


:

Awesome guy, easy to work with and quick on changing if something had to be change

:

Once again, Lesovas put together an extraordinary track! Absolute perfection in every regard, I'm in awe with how fantastic this one turned out. Remarkable work!

:

Absolutely thrilled with the finished track! Beyond what I expected -- it's an expertly crafted piece that's perfect for my project.

:

Fantastic composition and phenomenal track, I'm absolutely thrilled with how it turned out. Highly recommended!!

:

Fantastic work, very pleased with how the track turned out!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий