воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Trap Hip Hop Rnb And Lofi Beats For You











About:

Hello, my name's Adil. I'm a music producer from Russia with 3 years of experience in producing.



I will make radio-ready beats according to your needs in the following genres:



  • Trap
  • Hip-Hop
  • R&B
  • LO-FI


I will do my best to follow your directions and give you a satisfying end product.

You can send me reference tracks from other artists with the sound you want or we can discuss original ideas to find a fresh and unique sound for you. 

All beats come mixed and mastered for free!



I am working on the beat until you are satisfied with it. So don't be afraid about results. 



Text me anytime, I am ready to answer 24/7

I'm looking forward to working with you!


Reviews


:

Great, quick and prompt conversation.

:

I really like what i received on the first shot.

:

Amazing production!!! And very good communication!!!i recommend it!!!

:

seems like a nice person, was busy when i ordered so i understand

:

This seller gave me everything I wanted and FAST! The project wasn't straight forward at all, but they understood the requirements and delivered. Thank you Shutaidesu!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий