понедельник, 13 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Your Ideas Into A Pop Or Edm Song











About:

Are you inspired by artists like The Chainsmokers, khalid, Martin Garrix, Lil Nas, Post Malone & Other Billboard chart toppers or do you want an awesome jingle for your Ad.



Do you have an idea or inspiration for an Original Track? or just simply want a chart topper track?

You've come to the right place.



I'll compose an Original track from whatever musical idea or Lyrics you have. 

Genres : Electronic, Pop, Latin Pop, Indie, Hip Hop, Trap, Hip-Hop Jingles for Ads.



This will be just like working with a music producer in a private studio where we will discuss and exchange ideas to complete the track.

I have worked in the industry for the last five years to gain recognition from:

  • Warner Bros Music
  • Atlanta
  • Sony Music
  • Dharma Worldwide & Wall Recordings.


I tend to develop a relationship with the artists I work with and help them to get to their best.

The amount of orders I take in a month is limited to 4. (So I can give all my time to my clients and the track).

If you have a Query, don't hesitate to message me.



P.S - Discounts for more than 1 track (prices go down for an E.P or album).



Terms & Conditions applied(Check FAQ).





Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT and talented producer and a great person. Fast and easy to communicate with. Not just a producer, but a producer that is passionate about his work. He puts his love for music and his work into your work. I am very happy to have found him and 10/10 would continue working with him for my future projects!

:

Awesome guy, was able to build a creative relationship with him, as he mentioned it was exactly like working with a professional producer in the studio, we were able to communicate with the help video/audio calls when necessary and exchange ideas, I'll be back for my album, worth every penny.

:

One of the best producers out there, worth every penny, I tried some other producers out here but no experience was as close to his, he builds a connection with the artist and really understands your potential and what you have in mind, I'll be getting my album done by him, Great guy.

:

He was easy to work with and friendly. I heard a beat I liked and sent him a demo of my voice and we worked off that. I would highly recommend his services he has good style. Knows his sounds well and will work with you. I plan on using him for my E.P album !

:

Poor Experience




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий