воскресенье, 12 апреля 2020 г.

Score The Music For Your Film











About:

I will create a fully orchestrated and produced score to your film or video game.  Using logic, a professional library of sounds and sometimes live musicians, I work efficiently and thoughtfully.  I do whatever it takes to make my music sound as professional and fitting to my customer's vision as possible.  I am well-trained to write music in any genre.  Hope that we can work together!

Reviews


:

This is my second time working with Jenna and she nailed it again. Fast delivery and great quality at a very reasonable price, couldn't ask for more!

:

Jenna absolutely nailed it. Her delivery is super awesome - exactly what I wanted. I am definitely coming back!

:

Really talented. Recommended 100%

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий