воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Cinematic Music For Film And Games











About:

Do you need high-quality cinematic music for your film/video I can help you enhance your film/video with the best professional cinematic music that helps you set the perfect mood that will bring your project to the next level/



As a professional musician/producer with over 200 tracks done for happy fiverr customers, my versatileness in music allows me to create the best sonic image for the project. Having trouble deciding what to get? Contact me and I will help you solve your problem.



Let's Get Started!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A brilliant experience as always. Chong Yew did a superb job of capturing the atmosphere of my video. More than just simple background music.

:

CY's got talent! Consistently provides outstanding work and excellent communication. Thanks!

:

I find it fascinating as a non-musician how an artist like him succeeds in creating something of unbelievable quality from a simple basic idea. I am not only satisfied but above all full of admiration.

:

thank you for the kind words. looking forward to the next project Patrick!

:

Fantastic composer, his music he created is so amazing!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий