воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Make You High Quality Piano Cover











About:

Hello! 

My name is Zhenya, nice to meet you!

I could offer my services to you.

I'm professional piano player and a music producer.

I will make you beautiful and high quality piano cover for your song or any composition you need, just send me your audio / video / or sheet music.

I'll provide  all individual tracks for you,  wav + mp3 + MIDI files, no extra cost!

For samples of my work you can check out my video.

Here is a link to my instagram https://www.instagram.com/yevgeniyalachugina 

Let me help you to have the best possible piano cover!

Looking forward to doing business with you!



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very hardworking, dedicated, talented musician. No matter what, communication is the most important. She is very patience to understand what we want, and trying her best. Hardly can meet such a person. Meeting the right person, I believe fate only give us one chance. Thanks, I really appreciated.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, Tracy!) Happy to work with you;)))))

Seller's Response:

Always very happy with her work and playing! If you need piano tracks this is the best!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!)) Always ready to work))

:

Great work! This is the second song she has done for me and always happy with the results!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий