воскресенье, 5 апреля 2020 г.

Make Or Sell A Trap And Hip Hop Beat For Cheap











About:

I am a 15 year old music producer that makes trap beats for entertainment and I am wanting to pursue this as a future career. Making music had been a passion since a young age as I have learned how to play piano and guitar. These skills are the basis of my lifestyle and making this gig allows me to purchase the advanced instruments and programs that can get me to the next level. Thanks for clicking on my gig and I hope you will consider making a purchase!



IMPORTANT:

-If you purchase the basic or standard option (5$ and 10$ option) then you are paying for an already made beat from my SoundCloud

-If you are wanting for me to make you a custom beat then the Premium (15$ option) is what you need to buy



Beat Selection:

Check out my SoundCloud for available beats to purchase!  

https://soundcloud.com/russbmusic



Reviews


:

He gave me a smash hit...still unreleased though 🤫

:

You're very good at what you do, very happy with this thank you so much 10/10

:

Very talented guy. Beats have a very unique feel. purchased from him a lot. Will be back again in the future.

:

He listened to my demands and made the best he could out of it. I did not request a trap beat and since that is what he specializes in this was very good for one of the first times not making a trap beat!!! Thanks dude nice!

:

Fantastic price for a fantastic product.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий