четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Harmonize Your Vocal With A Complete Backing Track











About:

Hello! My name is Yann Selka. I am a musician, singer-songwriter, producer, arranger and multi-instrumentalist.

I'm here to make music with you! Send me any melody, vocal line/instrument line, with or without a click track, and I will wrap them with a world of harmony & rhythm, instruments and vocals, all in pristine production, mixing and mastering. I can also sing the lead vocals of the song, if you so desire.

This can be just a fun project to show your friends, a professional production for any need, or an artistic experiment - see how your idea evolves beyond what you've thought and turns into reality with supreme accompaniment.



I have been making a-cappella and instrumental arrangements of songs, both for fun and for professional purposes (I'm an arranger in the army band of my country) for the past couple of years. I would love to hear your melody and bring it to life!



You'll get .mp3 and .wav files (as well as any other format you can think of) of the finished master, and if you wish, for standard and premium you can get stem exports. NOTE: The prices listed below are for the first 60 seconds, but extra time is available as an extra.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Genius! Enough said.

:

This man is a genius! Blows away expectations!!

:

Thanks so much :)

:

Fantastic performance! I am constantly impressed. Will definitely continue to collaborate :)

:

We love it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий