четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Arrange Unique And Interesting Piano











About:

I have extensive experience both through formal education and my personal work in Piano Composition and Arrangement. I arrange my own unique and impressive covers of pop songs for my personal youtube channel. 



You can select your own song in which I will then begin to work to create a unique cover or arrangement. I will be using Sibelius 8 to score the song. You can let me be creative or you can suggest specifics in which you require E.G Style, Rythm or any special musical feature.



If you choose to use my services this is what you can expect. 



Basic 



- Piano accompaniment for your selected song. (A piano accompaniment is pure "background piano" piano will not play song melody.)



Standard



- Piano arrangement = more accurate and "like original" interpretation of the full song (Melody, Bass, Chords, etc)

-Piano Cover = more creative and original interpretation of the full song.(Melody, Bass, Chords, etc)



Premium 



-Original piano composition. We will discuss meaning, structure, style, purpose, audience, etc

- You can send me direction, ideas, melodies, motifs, chords etc.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always really great work - and willing to deal with tweaks. Super grateful for his work! He's very thorough. Awesome.

Seller's Response:

Really great work. Sam was even able to make changes after that I didn't even know I needed. Thanks so much Sam. Will definitely work with again like tomorrow.

:

I've heard the music! I think it's a very good accompaniment piece. If my next piece needs piano accompaniment, I will contact you again! I'm really happy to cooperate with you this time! Thank you so much!

:

It has been a pleasure working on this project with you :) please be in touch when you have more work

:

thanks' so much




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий