четверг, 9 апреля 2020 г.

Create Backing Tracks For Karaoke Or Covers











About:

Hey! I'm new on Fiverr, but I have at least 4 years of experience re-making music for karaokes, cover bands, live performances and movies.



I will use real instruments and also I will imitate all the elements of the original tracks (bass fills, drum fills, guitar solos, synth parts), I work from my humble home studio, which is equipped with a variety of synths, guitars, basses and effects. 



I will learn the original piece exhaustively, part by part until I record with the same emotional intention a
nd with an instrumentation very very very similar to the original. I promise to give you my best, always.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller, was very enthusiastic about taking on my project, and finished it over night. Sounds true to the original! Would definitely use him again for future projects. Thank you!

:

Eric was very good at communicating from the start. This was a little tricky because I was reinterpreting a 1980's pop song and wanted a modern twist. He worked hard to make the changes I requested. I think he's a very good guitarist too. Highly recommend him.

:

Erick is so incredibly easy to work with, very friendly and hard working. I’ll definitely be going back to him again!

:

DID A GREAT JOB, I'M VERY HAPPY

:

Thanks so much! I hope to work with you again




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий