вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Create Your Producer Tag











About:

If you're in need of a producer tag for your music, I'd be more than happy to create it for you! I believe beats and songs should be protected in some way, and as a curator of multiple 5-star reviewed producer tags, I am capable of getting you your tag quickly and exactly the way you want it. If your beat or song needs protecting, place an order and I'll get it done!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good communication, appritate the fix. thx

:

I bought this gig to include in my own instrumentals and beats. The seller has supplied what I asked for and the service was fast! I would recommend!

:

Great return time and just as advertised! thanks Vatriox!

:

wonderful job!

:

Thank you so much! I'm happy you like your tag!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий