вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Create Your Original Music Composition











About:

Ever dreamt to get an original composition for your project but found that everyone is expensive ?



We agree but today is your lucky day !

For a small budget* you will be able to get YOUR original composition whether it is for:

- Film

- Advertisement

- Game

- Animation

- Documentary

- TV

- Web series

- Instrumental for you to sing or to play on top



Moreover you will get:

- Free commercial to use anywhere you want

- High quality audio file (.wav and .mp3)

- Your composition will be fully mixed and mastered



We look forward to hearing what is your project !



- Swodio



PS: To ease our collaboration, please send us a message with what you require before placing the order.



*Depending on the size and complexity of the project

Reviews


:

I really enjoyed how open the seller was when I first put through my order, asking questions to make sure my music was what I wanted, and it was!

:

Nice Guy Nice Delivery

:

They provided me with what I asked and it was as expected

:

Highly recommended! Will definitely be back!!

:

awesome work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий