вторник, 7 апреля 2020 г.

Make An Instrumental Covers Of Indian Songs











About:

  • Various instruments like grand piano, acoustic guitar, flute, violin synth, bass guitar and so many.
  • Also will add a beat if needed.

  • Hight Quality Audio.
  • You will get .wmv file.
  • 1min audio time. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome delivery. Seller was very patient with all my requests and very professional. He did a good job. Highly recommended

Seller's Response:

Thank You so much. It's my pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Once again, you did an amazing job and I know you will continue to do an amazing job!

:

HIRE HIM!!! You won’t regret it, my personal guarantee!! Gives more than he is required and like always, I am extremely thankful for his work and dedication!! Good job Denish once again!! :)

:

I'm humbled and grateful for this opportunity. Once again thank you so much.☺




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий