среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Original Gameplay Music For Your Video Game Or App











About:

BEFORE ORDERING: please contact me in advance, I may be overbooked with other pending orders or away from the workplace for a few days. Send in all the details and a few examples of what you had in mind so we can both be on the same page and I can offer a successful delivery. If you have any questions you're welcome to message me at any time.   



Music is an important element of the game-play experience nowadays, any game developer knows it.

So, if you have a new game that needs personalized and original music for different levels, actions and environments you've come to the right place. 



      Some of my works: 

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QzWQRKgJ5U
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5R9Wcy-fQ0



      Why you should order from me? 
  • we can start from as little as $5 per 15 seconds of music composition
  • infinite styles, moods and instruments
  • 100% commitment to the project  
  • tons of options for all pockets 
  • negotiable fees and fidelity discounts 
  • extra fast delivery
  • any audio format with no extra charge 
  • money back guarantee if the final product is not what you expected 




Reviews


:

I was very pleased with the final result, it was exactly the kind of thing I was after. Thanks!

:

Always a great musician. Hire him!

:

Seller took a game soundtrack request and made it their own. It wasn't exactly the same.... but it just worked. The seller knows how rely on their instincts to create a new product that holds the spirit of your request. Can't leave out how fast the turnaround time was either. Job was handed to me in 24 hours. Now, you obviously can't expect this with every job you hand him, as all jobs are different and some will take more time but what this shows is that your mission is his top priority and you can trust him to do his best and then some. I would highly recommend them, as I will certainly be returning for more services when I require them.

:

Very satisfied with the delivery, good work!

:

Perfect. Works well with the other tracks lecorbeaufris made for my project.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий