среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Compose A Professional Soundtrack For You, Especially Epic Orchestral











About:

I will create and compose an original, realistic, emotional soundtrack/song as you like! (almost every genre, especially epic/orchestral).



  • Almost every genre: I can create songs of almost every musical genre, from orchestral to epic, rock, anime style etc...


  • Super-realistic instruments: I will use super-realistic plug-ins, which will make the virtual orchestra/instrument sounds like a real one. All the violins, string ensembles, woodwinds, horns, guitars, drums etc... will sound lifelike.


  • Commercial use: you can use my soundtracks wherever and however you want! There's no copyright or protection society, it's all royalty free.


  • Unlimited instruments: there isn't a limited number of instruments per gig. I will use the right number of instruments that make the soundtrack sounds better.


If you want you can listen to some songs I did time ago: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCgx-xwG3vVdkSa5_OJawEhQ



I'm a producer with an experience of 6 years, and I love to create songs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible work once again, friendly and really pays attention to what you ask for. Very happy with the outcome of the soundtrack, very talented musician!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot! I hope we will work again soon!

Seller's Response:

It is perfect, as always with you! The sound perfectly fits the logo animation, with a mysterious and fantasy atmosphere. I hope we will soon work again together.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!!

Seller's Response:

Hi my friend Andrew. I was very touched today while preparing my album for the past 3 months. I almost cried when I heard the file you sent me. It was a great music arrange and my budget is over, but I'll give you my best tip as much as I'm moved. Thank you very much. I always hope to work with you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий