среда, 22 апреля 2020 г.

Make A Remix Out Of A Recording Of Your Choice











About:

I will remix any audio clip you send me and make my own big room/progressive house music for the remix!
I've been doing this for a while for my friends and they never were disappointed with the final result. so I thought I should do it for other people and meanwhile make money so I could upgrade my setup

I put a lot of time and afford into each track so I hope you'll like the end result! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

OH MY GOD!!!!! i am thrill with the delivery!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR!!! and hire Lightglide!!!! HE IS THE BOMB!!!!!!! am so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! he is the VERY best in ALL Fiverr!!!! YOU ARE #1 MY FRIEND!!!!!!

:

I can NOT say enough about Sean!!!!! WOW and one thousand WOWS!!!! He is DEFINITELY the best in ALL Fiverr!!! Do yourself a favor and HIRE THIS AMAZING PRODUCER!!!!!!!!! #1 ALL THE WAY!!!!!

:

Gotta admit I shed a tear

:

Very professional and easy to work with.

:

Fast work and exactly what I asked for




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий