пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Create Podcastintros And Audiobook Music











About:

While it can be used for many other purposes, this gig is particularly well suited for audiobooks, podcasts or youtube-channels. I'll create high-quality backround music, ambience tracks and jingles to promote your content. 



You want an uplifting, funky rockbeat for your vlogintro? Mysterious, suspenseful melodies for your thriller podcast? Or eerie sound effects and creepy melodies for your horror audiobook? You've come at the right place and I'd love to work with you to create something that really promotes your message, stories or whatever it is that you want to share with the world.



If you're not exactly sure what you want, feel free to just contact me and I will do my best to come up with some ideas of what would be best suited for your situation.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий