пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Produce Professional Beats For Any Purpose











About:

Starting with a conversation about the beat/playback you need, I create the beat/music you need,  With the emphasis on versatility and knowledge in harmony, arranging and music composition i have, the gig suites almost any kind of need for a beat - from short videos, hiphop/rap beat, Trap beat, Lo-fi, Mainstream and basically any beat for almost any need.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Another fantastic track from Roi. He paid close attention to my requirements and produced cool, original work. I highly recommend this seller.

:

Roi was great to work with and made a great beat. He was very willing make the changes I needed, and I really appreciate that. I already have more tracks lined up with him.

:

Pleasure working with you! cant wait to see your final project

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий