пятница, 10 апреля 2020 г.

Remix Any Song You Want In Any Genre











About:

I'll make you a remix of your favorite song! You decide the genre and you'll decide the song!



Potential genres:

  • Pop
  • Edm
  • Trap
  • FutureBass
  • Future House
  • Tropical House
  • Deep House
  • Requests are allowed!




Make sure you deliver the Acapella 'vocal only' when ordering!

If you don't have it, let me know so I could figure things out :)



What you'll receive:

- A high quality professional remix of your song

- Mixed/Mastered final result

- If needed, separate stems (wav)



I offer unlimited revisions to make you satisfied with your order (I don't cancel/refund orders)!



Note: Delivery is 10 days, I however often deliver earlier!



Make sure to contact me before placing an order,

Thank you

Reviews


:

it was good working with this seller i gave him a tough task and he got it done

:

verry verry nice. it's defenetly not my last gig with this guy

:

Decent remix

:

Very professional and high quality work.

:

Awesome remix! Delievered sooner than expected. Took the original song and gave it a completely new feel. Fantastic experience. Thank you :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий