пятница, 3 апреля 2020 г.

Compose And Produce Professional Music











About:

I will compose any style or music you want ! Cinematic, Electronic, Pop, Corporate,

Cartoons, etc...



From the beginning I will be assisting you in everything you need, and I will stick to your project until you are 100% satisfied, Also I offer an assistance service after completing the project !



--I am not providing any recording services



You will receive maximum quality sound (HQ) in Wav & mp3 format.



Also, I´ll give you the music mixed and mastered in a professional studio !



Just tell me what you would like, what kind of vibe you are looking for!





Revisions:



As music and art are subjective fields, it is my policy to offer small revision requests, not complete order overhauls, unless of course I made an "objective" error, which I will of of course fix for you.


Check out my Gig Extras



Always message me before placing your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий