суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Arrange And Produce Your Song











About:

Please contact me if you have any questions about my services



Gig Details



Hello, I am JP and I am a multi-instrumentalist and producer. Do you have a song or melody that have been stuck in your head? Maybe you recorded it on a voice note. I can take that idea and turn it into a complete song from start to finish. Even if you have a song started, I can take it and finish it. Styles I can do:



  •    R&B
  •    Jazz
  •    Soul
  •    Gospel
  •    Country
  •    Pop
  •    Singer songwriter
  •    etc.


Equipment



I record in my home studio. I have many keyboards including a Yamaha Motif XF 8, Moog Little Phatty and Novation UltraNova.



I have plenty of sounds including Keyscape, Omnisphere, Komplete etc.

If there is a sound you are looking for...I have it!



I use an Universal Audio Apollo Twin as my interface and Logic Pro X as my DAW



This gig covers keyboards, bass, beats and other software instruments. Check out gig extras for live drums, bass and guitar. contact me to to get specific detail about your project.  



Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you!



Reviews


:

Great work again!!

:

Very good to work with!! He took my sample and made it professional. I am very pleased with the final product. Nice guy! Easy to talk to!! Gonna use him again!

:

Maybe the best one yet. He constantly turns my idea into a smash!!

:

Great experience! JP is very patient and skilled at what he does. You won’t regret using him.

:

Always amazing!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий