суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Create And Produce Innovative Music For You











About:

I will create and compose innovative music for you. I am a professional musician with a bachelor in music production.



I can play the electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, drums, keyboards and program MIDI sequences for you.



Samplers:



A lot of tracks: https://soundcloud.com/qapac/tracks



Commercial sampler: https://youtu.be/dug6v-HwDVU



  • I compose for backing tracks, web content, trailers, short films, presentations, promos, commercials, etc.


  • Your track will be produced at studio quality and it will be ready for use in any professional enviroment.


  • I will bring life to your ideas: just tell me what kind of music you would like and what vibe you are looking for!




Reviews


Seller's Response:

peruviantorch is not just an extremely skilled musician but also a great person! Truly cares about the project. I sent him a demo and he turned the track into something i consider mind blowing - with a lot of heart put into it! really really recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you brother!

:

best musician out there

:

The sounds of heaven :)

:

just what I asked for!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий