четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Compose Cinematic Music For Your Video Game











About:

Hello developers!



I'm an experienced Freelance Music Composer for Video Games & Film and have worked on numerous indie titles; composing music for various genres (orchestral, electronic, ambient, action, epic etc), as well as supplying sound design work too. Feel free to message me about your project so that we can discuss what work needs to be done.



For this gig, I'll be composing a track tailored to your game. 



All composed tracks can be commercially published.



-Irene



Reviews


:

A pleasure to work with; excellent communication and willing to go above and beyond to make sure the final piece was what I needed. Definitely recommended.

:

Irene was very open in communication and ensured she knew exactly what I wanted before beginning. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and look forward to working with her again in the future.

:

I ordered 30 sec music for my game, and the result is great, Irene is a good and creative artist or composer, will order again next time ;)

:

Great Job!!

:

Amazing work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий