четверг, 16 апреля 2020 г.

Create An Instrumental Theme Song For Your Podcast Or Video











About:

I've been composing music on the side for about 8 years now and I would love to use my skills to help you set the mood for your show. I have a large arsenal of synthesizers and computer instruments, and I love to create music based on moods and ideas. All I need from you is what your show is about and the mood or image you want me to convey with the song, and I will compose and record it for you within the given time. Please let me know if there are any specific elements you want me to include in the song and I will do my best to do so.

Reviews


:

This seller is awesome! He delivered quickly and made all the changes we requested. He did not stop until we were happy and we loved how it turned out!

:

Great thank you so much!

:

Fast and helpful! After talking with him he knew exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be working with him for future projects!

:

The seller was incredibly kind and tentative through the whole process and the end product is amazing, totally fits with the theme of my podcast!

:

Seller was great and delivered a perfect song for my needs. Captured my request perfectly. Seller was active and responded quickly and was wonderfully kind the whole time.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий