суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Score Your Short Film











About:

I will compose an original score for your short film.



My name is Ryan Baker and I am a composer and audio engineer for Buffalo and Mustang Studios, a video production company based out of Atlanta, Georgia. I do sound design and music for films, TV commercials, and video games.



If you are feeling hesitant let me assure you of a few things:

  1. I have studied film scoring and I have a professional understanding of the relationship between music and picture.
  2. I use some of the best samples on the market including East West Hollywood Instruments and Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate. I also record real instruments as much as possible.
  3. I am a native English speaker, so communication will be easy.






Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий