суббота, 4 апреля 2020 г.

Recreate The Instrumental Of A Song











About:

If you can't find the instrumental track of a song, I can help you by recreating it. Send me a song and I can see if I can recreate it. I play guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, and some other instruments, so I shouldn't have many limitations. I can also use MIDI instruments if necessary.  If you don't know if I could recreate it, message it to me before you order. If you already order and I can't recreate it, I'll simply refund you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I asked for an instrumental version of the song and the final product turned out great!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was great working with you.

:

Helped me out! Great producer.

:

exactly what I was looking for. Definitely plan on using again.

:

Thanks! It was great working with you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий